Starting a business or relocating your business to a new location is never easy, so we have put together a list of assistance services to help get your business up and running and your doors open.
- A streamlined business permit process.
- Over-the-counter evaluations regarding City regulatory requirements.
- Promotion of your new business in the Profile (City newsletter) as well as on the City’s cable channel. Click here to download the new business promotion form.
- Employee recruitment for your new business in the City’s Profile newsletter and cable channel. Click here to download the Job Vacancy ad form.
- Grand Opening/Ribbon-Cutting event to celebrate the opening of your new business. To request a grand opening/ribbon-cutting event, please contact Mrs. Georgette Impecoven at (562) 801-4329 or via email at email@example.com.
- Commercial Facade Rehabilitation grants and loans for qualifying businesses. Click here for more information.
- Business referral services to organizations that can help with specific business needs.
- New businesses can obtain a fee waiver to display a banner on the frontage of their building to promote a grand opening. Banner permit is valid for up to 60 days. A $100 refundable deposit is required. The banner permit application can be downloaded here.
For more information, or to take advantage of our business assistance services, call Mrs. Georgette Impecoven at (562) 801-4329.