The 2020 Census is still several months away, however, the City of Pico Rivera 2020 Census Committee has already started plans to ensure that residents “Make Pico Rivera Count.”
Your count can mean more federal dollars to the City of Pico Rivera. It’s important that every person here in the City is accounted for so that we as a City receive the appropriate funding for a variety of programs in the City.
Collectively, the 2020 Census is a count of all persons living in the United States, which is mandated by the U.S. Constitution. The data will determine more than $675 billion per year in federal funding to state and local governments.
The 2020 Census questionnaire will be one of the easiest in history with respondents able to fill out the Census questionnaire online.
This page will help you with your most frequently asked questions about the 2020 Census.
Main Website: http://hagasecontar.org/
More resources available on the Census Website at 2020census.gov
Local information, call 562.801.4321
KEY DATES for Upcoming 2020 Census
- March 12–20, 2020 - An invitation to respond online to the 2020 Census. (Some households will also receive paper questionnaires.)
- March 16–24, 2020 - A reminder letter. If you haven’t responded yet:
- March 26–April 3, 2020 - A reminder postcard.
- April 8–16, 2020 - A reminder letter and paper questionnaire.
- April 20–27, 2020 - A final reminder postcard before we follow up in person.