| || |
Finding the right employees is vital to any business. Through our proactive partnership with other agencies, we can assist businesses in their recruitment efforts.
This assistance includes:
- Coordinating recruitment assistance with the Southeast Area Social Services Funding Authority (SASSFA). For more information, click here.
- Listing your job openings in our City’s Profile newsletter, on the City’s cable channel, or on the City’s website. Click here to download the Job Vacancy ad form.
Long Beach Transit Now Hiring Coach Operators
Long Beach Transit is seeking qualified candidates for Coach Operator due to their retiring segment of their population. This is full time employment only and anyone hired is guaranteed a minimum of 40 hours a week. Interested candidates should visit the following link for additional information.
No bus driving experience is necessary.
Other Job Benefits include:
- Paid training at $10.16 per hour.
- Starting rate after training $14.22/hr. with annual raises.
- Full-time positions. Guaranteed 40-hour workweek.
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
- Company medical, dental and vision plan for you and your family available.
- Company pension plan.
- Company paid life insurance and employee assistance program.
- Uniform allowance.
- Modern and clean employee facilities, including a rec room, gym and lounge.
Professional working environment with career mobility.
Click to View