On what other boards does the City Council serve?
The members of the City Council also serve as the board of directors for the Pico Rivera Water Authority, Finance Authority and the Pico Rivera Housing Authority.

How do I request that a member of the City Council come to a Grand Opening or other community event?
You can contact the City Council office by calling 562.801.4371 or sending an email to