| || |
The Department of Parks and Recreation encourages advance registration for all programs since the majority of the classes require pre-registration. If a class requires specific “material fees due to instructor,” please do not include that fee with your payment. Program times and dates are subject to change without out prior notice.
RESIDENT DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Our Resident Discount Program allows residents to receive a reduced rate on Parks and Recreation programs. For further information, please contact the Department of Parks and Recreation at (562) 801-4430.
AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS - EASY & CONVENIENT
Automatic Payments are available for the Tiny Tots Program. Sign up to have registrations paid on payment due dates automatically.
- Pick up an Automatic Payment Registration form from any recreation facility or download form here.
- Fill out the form in its entirety.
- Along with first payment, turn in the form to the front counter staff at any recreation facility.
For more information about Automatic Payments or how to register, please call (562) 801-4430 or email: email@example.com.
The Department of Parks and Recreation offers online program registration. The online system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and requires the use of a credit or debit card. Patrons interested in online registration must first log on to: apm.activecommunities.com/picorivera and create a profile and password.
A non-refundable transaction fee of $2.50 will be added to the transaction total for online activity registrations.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION (PLEASE DO NOT MAIL CASH)
- Complete the registration form in its entirety. Registration Form is available online click here.
- Make check or money order payable to the City of Pico Rivera.
- If paying by credit card, complete the bottom portion of the registration form and sign.
- Mail to: Department of Parks and Recreation, P.O. Box 1016, Pico Rivera, CA 90660-1016.
- Registration must be received two days prior to class start date.
- Registration verification will be e-mailed or sent to you in the mail.
WALK-IN registration is accepted at the following locations:
*CASH Payments are only accepted at the Department of Parks and Recreation.
- The Department of Parks and Recreation Office*
- Pico Park
- Rio Hondo Park
- Rivera Park
- Senior Center
- Smith Park
REFUND POLICY/TO CANCEL A REGISTRATION
The City will issue a refund if a refund request is made in writing prior to the second class meeting. A $10 processing fee will be charged for every refund. All refunds will be mailed 2 - 4 weeks after refund request. To request a refund, please visit the park facility or the Department of Parks and Recreation.
Department of Parks and Recreation
6767 Passons Blvd.
Pico Rivera, CA 90660