| || |
The Recreation Department encourages advance registration for all programs since the majority of the classes require pre-registration. If a class requires specific “material fees due to instructor,” please do not include that fee with your payment. Program times and dates are subject to change without out prior notice.
AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS EASY & CONVENIENT
Automatic Payments are available for the Tiny Tots Programs. Sign up to have automatic registrations paid by credit card on payment due dates.
- Pick up an Automatic Payment Registration form from any recreation facility or download from pico-rivera.org.
- Fill out the form in its entirety.
- Along with first payment, turn in the form to any recreation facility.
For more information about automatic payments, please call (562) 801-4430 or email: email@example.com.
The Department of Parks & Recreation offers an online registration program. The online system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and requires the use of a credit or debit card. Those interested in online registration must first log on to: bit.Ly/PRreg and create a profile and password with a valid email for account confirmation. A non-refundable transaction fee of $2.50 will be added to the transaction total for online activity registrations.
Fax-in registration with credit card information and signature to (562) 801-0671. For assistance with FAX-IN registration and to obtain a Registration Form call (562) 801-4430.
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION (PLEASE DO NOT MAIL CASH)
- Complete the registration form in its entirety. Registration Form is available online click here.
- Make check or money order payable to the City of Pico Rivera.
- If paying by credit card, complete the bottom portion of the registration form and sign.
- Mail to: Department of Parks and Recreation, P.O. Box 1016, Pico Rivera, CA 90660-1016.
- Registration must be received two days prior to class start date.
- Registration verification may be mailed or emailed.
WALK-IN registration is accepted at the following locations:
*CASH Payments are only accepted at the Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Centre for the Arts
- the Department of Parks & Recreation Office
- Pico Park
- Rio Hondo Park
- Senior Center
- Smith Park.
REFUND POLICY/TO CANCEL A REGISTRATION
The City will issue a refund, if a refund request is made in writing prior to the second class meeting. A $10 administration fee will be charged for all refunds. Refunds will be mailed 2 - 4 weeks after refund request. To request a refund, please visit the park facility or the Department of Parks and Recreation.
Department of Parks and Recreation
6767 Passons Blvd.
Pico Rivera, CA