AS OF 5/9/2020
Per the Los Angeles County Public Health Department's recent order, the Pico Rivera Golf Club is now allowed to operate on a limited basis. Below are the new regulations when golfing at the Pico Rivera Golf Club as set forth by the County Health Department.
- Masks must be worn around the Clubhouse area
- Physical Distancing of 6ft is ALWAYS required
- 4 player maximum per group
- Do Not Enter facility until 20 minutes before tee time
- Golf Carts are available, single rider only
- Credit Card payments only
- Driving Range is OPEN till 7:00 p.m. nightly
- NO Tailgating in parking lot
We thank you for your cooperation and hope your enjoy your time on the links!
BOOK YOUR TEE TIME HERE!
More information, log on to https://www.picoriveragc.com/
The Pico Rivera Golf Club is a 9-hole executive course designed by William F. Bell and built in 1968 on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers land. The course is owned by the City of Pico Rivera. The lighted course plays to a par 29, measures 1504 yards, features a covered driving range, two putting greens, pro shop, Café and banquet facilities.
Pico Rivera Golf Club
3260 Fairway Drive
Pico Rivera, CA 90660