Cool tunes will fill the air during the warm August Nights in Pico Rivera as the Summer Street Fest returns to Mines Avenue. The Summer Street Fest will be held every Friday Night in August on Mines Avenue between Rosemead Boulevard and Lindsey Avenue.
The event will feature a variety of back-to-back-to back concerts, a market place, exhibitors, pony rides, face painting, jumpers, and a beer and wine garden. Food and other refreshments will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
Admission to the Summer Street Fest is free.
Most vendors, tickets for the children's amusement area, and the beer/wine garden accept cash ONLY. There is no ATM on site.
Below is the list of performers for the 2017 Summer Street Fest.
- Disabled Parking will be located at the Pio Pico Womans Club, next to the Pico Rivera Senior Center.
- Public Parking Location 1 - St. Hilary Church (Lindsey Ave Entrance)
- Public Parking Location 2 & 3 - Salazar High School (Front and Rear Lots)
- Public Parking Location 4 - El Rancho High School (Loch Alene and Balfour Lot ONLY)
- Public Parking Location 5 - Church of Latter Day Saints (Passons Boulevard Entrance)
- VENDORS ONLY - Pico Rivera Senior Center
- BANDS ONLY - First Bilingual Baptist Church (Across the street from Senior Center.
*****SKIP THE PARKING...Use Uber or Lyft! Drop off Zone located on Rosemead and Mines Avenue.
The City of Pico Rivera is excited about our Summer Street Fest happening in August! The Pico Rivera Summer Street Fest will feature live music, food, vendors, and festival attractions and we want you to be part of it.
Every Friday in August the streets surrounding Smith Park, 6016 Rosemead Boulevard Pico Rivera will come alive with activities from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. This free admission event is estimated to attract 10,000+ attendees per night.
At this time, we are currently looking for a variety of Craft Vendors for this year's Summer Street Fest. The City will limit duplicate types of goods, so sign-up early. Marketing for this event will be provided by the City of Pico Rivera’s Media and Marketing team through handbills, flyers, social media feed to both the City’s Twitter and Facebook, Pico Rivera’s CTV channel 3 and website.
The provided downloadable materials below contain important instructions and event guidelines. Please read it in its entirety prior to applying for participation. The application may be submitted by email, mail or in person to:
Parks and Recreation Department
ATTN: Ana Guillen
6767 Passons Blvd.
Pico Rivera, CA. 90660
VENDOR APPLICATION MATERIALS
For more information about this event, call the Parks and Recreation Office at 562.801.4430.