Cool tunes will fill the air during the warm August Nights in Pico Rivera as the Summer Street Fest returns to Mines Avenue. The Summer Street Fest will be held every Friday Night in August on Mines Avenue between Rosemead Boulevard and Lindsey Avenue.
The event will feature a variety of concerts, exhibitors, food vendors, beer and wine garden, artisan booths, petting zoo, and much more.
Admission to the Summer Street Fest is free.
Most vendors, and tickets for the children's amusement area, accept cash ONLY. There is no ATM on site.
Below is the list of performers for the 2018 Summer Street Fest.
*Performance schedule subject to change without notice
- Disabled Parking will be located at the Pio Pico Womans Club, next to the Pico Rivera Senior Center.
- Public Parking Location 1 - St. Hilary Church (Lindsey Ave Entrance)
- Public Parking Location 2 & 3 - Salazar High School (Front and Rear Lots)
- Public Parking Location 4 - El Rancho High School (Loch Alene and Balfour Lot ONLY)
- Public Parking Location 5 - Church of Latter Day Saints (Passons Boulevard Entrance)
- VENDORS ONLY (PERMIT REQUIRED) - Pico Rivera Senior Center
- BANDS ONLY (PERMIT REQUIRED) - First Bilingual Baptist Church (Across the street from Senior Center).
*****SKIP THE PARKING...Use Uber or Lyft! Drop off Zone located on Rosemead and Mines Avenue.
Or use Ride Yellow and take advantage of their discount using the special discount code specifically for the Summer Street Fest!!!
At this time, we are no longer accepting applications for Summer Street Fest Vendors. Please check our website frequently for updates on the acceptance of Vendor applications for future events. Thank You for your interest.
For more information about this event, call the Parks and Recreation Office at 562.801.4430.