The Street Maintenance Division ensures the safe and efficient movement of vehicular and pedestrian traffic by keeping the City's public infrastructure in good condition. Street maintenance crews take care of 137 miles of City streets and alleyways, more than six miles of street medians and service road islands and 18,660 City trees.
Field Operations responsibilities include:
- Alley cleaning and weed abatement
- Asphalt Maintenance – roadway repairs and patching of potholes
- General Construction – general construction and miscellaneous concrete repair projects.
- Landscape and irrigation maintenance – provides landscape services at all City Owned Facilities along with the maintenance of more than six miles of street medians and parkway areas.
- Park Maintenance – is responsible for the maintenance and care of all City parks, Pocket parks, and Greenbelt areas.
- Tree Maintenance – is responsible for planting, trimming, and overall care of street trees and trees in city parks.
- Sidewalk Maintenance – repair and maintenance of sidewalks, curbs, and gutters.
- Storm Drain Maintenance – inspection, cleaning and maintenance of storm drain systems.
- Traffic Markings and Signage – maintenance of roadway markings, street striping, public parking stalls, crosswalks, curb markings, and all street signage.
- Truck Routes - Click here to view
- Traffic Control Plan - Click here to view
- Facility Maintenance – responsible for the maintenance and care of all City owned and maintained buildings.
The Street Maintenance Division also implements the City's graffiti abatement efforts. To report graffiti that is visible from public streets, call (562) 801-4415. You may also fill out a Service Request Form.
Field Operations Division
City of Pico Rivera Corporate Yard Facility
9633 Beverly Rd
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Every Friday