Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Special Events

How do I become an Event Sponsor?

Contact our Special Events Coordinator at (562) 801-2166 or email for complete sponsorship information.

How do I become a vendor/exhibitor with City of Pico Rivera Special Events?

To become a vendor/exhibitor, download the Vendor Guidelines Handbook, and complete the Vendor/Exhibitor Application for a food vendor also complete a County of Los Angeles Public Health Plan and Application for Temporary Event Food and Beverage Stands. Additional fees may apply. 

For more information, please contact the City of Pico Rivera, Department of Parks & Recreation at (562) 801-4430 or email

How do I become a volunteer with the City of Pico Rivera?

Complete a Volunteer Application Form and bring it in to any City Facility or mail it in to the Volunteer Program at:

City of Pico Rivera
Volunteer Program
Post Office Box 1016
Pico Rivera, CA 90660

Please allow three weeks to process your application.