WATER BILL PAYMENT AND BUSINESS MAILING ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE
CITY OF PICO RIVERA WATER CUSTOMERS ONLY
The City of Pico Rivera Water Department has recently had a change of mailing address. Effective July 1, 2016, the new mailing address will be:
City of Pico Rivera
P.O. BOX 36588
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Please update your records and ensure all mail and bill payments are sent to this new address.
NOTE: Does not apply to Pico Water District customers.
The City of Pico Rivera is now accepting water bill payments through two new methods: online and through an automated phone system. Please note: The City of Pico Rivera can only accept payment for customers serviced by the City of Pico Rivera. Accounts serviced by Pico Water District cannot be accepted through this website or through the City's Automated Phone System.
- To Pay your Bill Online: Please click on the following link: Pico Rivera Online Water Payments and follow the detailed instructions.
- Online payments require a valid email address.
- You will need your: Account Number
- You will also need: Service Address Street Number (Street number only. No street name or spaces.)
- Payments made after 5:30 p.m. PST will not be posted to your account until the next business day. If you have received a disconnection notice and it is due today, please note that a $50.00 penalty is due if paying after 5:30 p.m. If your service has been disconnected, in order to restore water service, payment (including penalty) must be made in full.
- Please note: Paying your water bill through our Online Payment system is provided at no extra charge. You will not be charged any fees to utilize this service and any mentions of a convenience fee or transaction charge should be ignored.
- Telephone: Please call 1-855-288-0320 to make your payment through an automated voice system. To make a payment, please have your:
- Account Number
- Service Address Street Number
- Mail: Please use the pre-addressed envelope included in your bill and send payment to City Hall.
- Person: Please visit us at City Hall, 6615 Passons Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA 90660.
If you have received a disconnection notice, please call our office for payment options. If your service has been disconnected, please be aware that you will be paying additional fees.