Starting a business or relocating your business to a new location is never easy, so we have put together a list of assistance services to help get your business up and running and your doors open.
Our Services include:
- A streamlined business permit process.
- Over-the-counter evaluations regarding City regulatory requirements.
- Grand Opening/Ribbon-Cutting event to celebrate the opening of your new business. To request a grand opening/ribbon-cutting event, please contact Ms. Georgette Impecoven at (562) 801-3332 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Facade Rehabilitation grants and loans for qualifying businesses. Click here for more information.
- New businesses can obtain a fee waiver to display a banner on the frontage of their building to promote a grand opening. Banner permit is valid for up to 60 days. A $100 refundable deposit is required. The banner permit application can be downloaded here.
For more information, or to take advantage of our business assistance services, call Ms. Georgette Impecoven at (562) 801-3332.