Residential Resurfacing Project - Phase H Locations
AS OF 4/5/19
The City’s ongoing effort to repave residential streets will continue during the month of March with “Phase H” of the Residential Resurfacing Project.
All dates are subject to change depending on weather conditions and any other unforeseen circumstances.
ASPHALT RUBBER CHIP SEAL
PROJECT DATE: March 26** (ORANGE)
- Harrell Street (From Durfee Avenue to Amistad Avenue)
- Deland Avenue (From Harrell Street to Beverly Frontage)
- Lindsey Avenue (From Harrell Street to Beverly Frontage)
- Layman Avenue (From Gallatin Road to Harrell Street)
- Zola Avenue (From Isora Street to Las Posas Street)
- Columbia Avenue (From Isora Street to South End)
- Dunlap Crossing Road (From Paramount Boulevard to Rosemead Boulevard)
- Calico Avenue (From Dunlap Crossing to Mines Avenue)
PROJECT DATE: March 27**(GREEN)
- Manzanar Avenue (From Coolhurst Drive to Mines Avenue)
- Maris Avenue (From Coolhurst Drive to Manzanar Avenue)
- Maris Avenue (Coolhurst Drive to Coffman & Pico Road)
- Phaeton Avenue (From Washington Boulevard to North End)
- Canford Street (From Bequette Avenue to Passons Boulevard)
- Lindell Avenue (From Balfour Street to Homebrook Street)
- Bequette Avenue (From Ballfour Street to Homebrook Street)
- Homebrook Street (From Loch Alene Avenue to West End)
- Carron Drive (From Loch Alene to Lindsey Avenue)
- Lindsey Avenue (From North End to Balfour Street)
- Coolhurst Drive (From Lindsey Avenue to Lemoran Avenue)
- Lemoran Avenue (From Coolhurst Drive to Balfour Street)
PROJECT DATE: March 28**(PINK)
- Abbotsford Road (From Eglise Avenue to Bennington Avenue)
- Foxbury Way (From Eglise Avenue to Bennington Avenue)
- Rivera Road (From Cord Avenue to Pico Vista Road)
- Pico Vista Road (From Rivera Road to Woodhue Street)
- Lundahl Drive (From Bennington Avenue to Pico Vista Road)
- Farmland Avenue (From Bert Street to Lundahl Drive)
- Citronell Avenue (From Rivera Road to Rex Road)
- Lindsey Avenue (From Rex Road to Rivera Road)
- Bascom Street (From Serapis Avenue to Lindsey Avenue)
PROJECT DATE: March 29**(BLUE)
- Elmont Street (From Telegraph Road to Fernadel Avenue)
- Terradell Street (From Fernadel Avenue to Birchleaf Avenue)
- Birchbark Avenue (From Terradell Street to Maxine Street)
- Maxine Street (From Birchbark Avenue to Birchleaf Avenue)
**CRACK SEAL and SLURRY SEAL
Crack Sealing will begin the week of March 11.
Slurry Sealing will begin the week of April 8.
All projects will be done between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
To accommodate the affected street parking due to closures of a residential street as a result of this project, Street Sweeping Citations will NOT be given in neighborhoods within close proximity of a street closure. Affected residents will be allowed to park on both sides of an open street during Street Sweeping Day. This is ONLY in neighborhoods within close proximity of a street closure as a result of this project.
For more information, call the Public Works Department at 562.801.4415.
( Residential Resurfacing Street Map - Schedule )