Whittier Boulevard Specific Plan
The Whittier Boulevard Specific Plan will undertake an ambitious two-year planning effort to develop a comprehensive vision, goals, objectives , and guiding principles that will inform, but not be limited to the following chapters of the plan:
- Land Use and Zoning for Housing and Commercial Infill Development.
- Community Design and Built Form.
- Multimodal Transportation & Circulation (based on Historic Whittier Boulevard Multimodal Improvement Plan funded by Caltrans grant).
- Market Conditions and Development Feasibility.
- Analysis of Opportunity Sites Parks, Open & Recreation Space.
- Parking Evaluation and Management.
- Infrastructure and Services Needs.
- Economic Development, Finance and Investment Tools and Strategies
- Environmental Justice & Climate Resilience.