The Pico Rivera Department of Parks & Recreation Camps are structured programs for school age children in grades K-8th. This program provides campers with a fun, safe environment where they can participate in exciting games and activities. In addition, we are excited to welcome back off-site field trips for our campers.
The City of Pico Rivera offers camps during WINTER break, SPRING break, and SUMMER break.
For more info, check our MyRec site to Register Here
Important Camp Information
-Kinder – 2nd Grade ( Must be enrolled in the current school year)
Campers will be grouped together in age-appropriate groups as best as possible
Registration & Authorization Forms
- Spring Camp Registration and Authorization forms will need to be completed, uploaded, and both submitted upon registration.
- Any incomplete documents will be removed from the household account, and MUST be completed on the 1st day of camp.
- Copy of Birth Certificate is required at time of registration for children who are currently enrolled in Kindergarten – 1st grade
- Camp Registration is Online ONLY.
- Kindergarten-8th Grade
- Limited spots available and will be accepting registrations until full.
- Payment for Camp is due upon time of registration.
- Camp T-shirts are $8.00 each and can be purchased prior to the 1st day of camp.
- A Camp T-shirt must be worn at all times.
- Camp will be following all CDC and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidelines and protocols and may be subject to change without notice.
- *Waitlist will be available once spots are full*
For more information, you may contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 562.801.4430.
6767 Passons Blvd.
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
|Kids Camp||Pico Park||9528 Beverly Blvd|
|Camp Alottafun||Pico Park||9528 Beverly Blvd|
|Teen Camp||Rio Hondo Park||8421 San Luis Potosi Pl|
- Campers are required to wear their lime green camp t-shirt with the summer camp logo each day of camp. T-shirt fee is $8 each.
CAMP FIELD TRIPS
|1||John’s Incredible Pizza||Thursday, June 16|
|2||Bolsa Chica Beach||Wednesday, June 22|
|3||Del Rio Lanes||Tuesday, June 28|
|4||La Mirada Splash|
Wednesday, July 6 (Kids Camp & Teens)
Thursday, July 7 (Camp Alottafun)
|5||ON SITE – GAME MASTER||Wednesday, July 13|
|6||LA Sparks Game||Thursday, July 21|
|7||Discover Cube LA||Wednesday, July 27|
|8||ON SITE – Water Day||Thursday, August 4|
- Campers must wear camp t-shirts on ALL field trips.
- Parents are not allowed to attend field trips.
- Please drop off campers on time.
- If a camper is late on an OFF-SITE field trip day, they cannot stay behind as there will be NO supervision available at the park site.
- For Water field trip days, please send your child with a backpack, towel, sunscreen, water shoes, and a separate bag for wet clothing.