CDBG SUBSTANTIAL AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO 2020-2025 CONSOLIDATED PLAN – PUBLIC COMMENT
• 2021-2025 Consolidated Plan – DRAFT
CDBG FY 22-23 ANNUAL ACTION PLAN ADOPTED JUNE 28, 2022
• AAP FY 22-23
CDBG FY 22-23 SUBSTANTIAL AMENDMENT TO ANNUAL ACTION PLAN
• AAP Substantial Amendment
FY 2022-23 CONSOLIDATED ANNUAL PERFORMANCE AND EVALUATION REPORT (CAPER)
• FY 2022-23 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) – DRAFT
• Notice of Public Hearing and Public Comment Period
Comments are closed.
6615 Passons Boulevard Pico Rivera, CA 90660
City Hall is open Monday – Thursday
7:30AM to 5:30PM
1. Provide the nearest street address 2. Report any damage to the pole 3. Provide a picture of the pole Some areas may have a large number of poles, please be as specific as possible to ensure we can resolve the issue with the information provided.
Thank you for your report! If you have any questions or would like to know the status of your request, please contact our Code Enforcement office by calling (562) 801-4332
562 801 4332
Thank you for your report! For non-emergency situations, please call or visit the Sheriff’s Station at: LA County Sheriff’s Department : Pico Rivera Station 6631 Passons Boulevard (562) 949-2421.
If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
562 949 2421